The System of Industrial Relations In Great Britain
Edited by Allan Flanders and H A Clegg. The System of Industrial Relations in Great Britain : Its History, Law & Institutions. Although the book is written primarily to assist the teachers and students in education, those who occupy themselves daily with the practice of industrial relations will find it a valuable work of reference.
- Publisher Basil Blackwell, Oxford; 1967
- Red Cloth Hardback, 380 pp
- Size 220 x 145mm, 800g
Condition: Very Good – Good Unclipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund