The Case For Mars Robert Zubrin with Richard Wagner
The Plan to Settle the Red Planet and Why We Must with a foreword by Arthur C. Clarke. Since the beginning of human history, Mars has been an alluring dream–the stuff of legends, gods, and mystery. The planet most like ours, it has still been thought impossible to reach, let alone explore and inhabit. But all that changed when leading space exploration authority Robert Zubrin crafted a daring new blueprint, Mars Direct. When it was first published in 1996, "The Case for Mars "became an instant classic, lauded widely for its game-changing perspective by those who would see the American space program rise to the challenge of Mars; Carl Sagan called Zubrin the man who, "nearly alone, changed our thinking on this issue."
- Publisher Simon & Schuster Ltd., London; 1996
- Red Cloth with Black Spine Hardback, 328 pp
- Illustrated with diagrams and b/w photographs.
- Size 240 x 160mm, 850g
- ISBN 0 684 81930 9
Condition: Very Good – Very Good Unclipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.