Salukis by Virginia M Burch
This book, illustrated with more than 125 color photos and drawings, presents sensible, easy-to-follow recommendations about selecting and caring for a Saluki. It concentrates on providing readers with the information they need and want, all given in an interesting and easy-to-read style. Following is just a partial listing of the book’s contents: History. Description. Selecting Your Dog. The New Family member. Feeding. Accommodations. Housebreaking. Behavior Modification. Health. Breeding.
- Publisher T F H Publications Ltd., Maidenhead; 1990
- Laminated Hardback, 192 pp
- With more than 125 full colour photos and drawings.
- Size 205 x 135mm, 600g
- ISBN 0 86622 771 7
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.
There are no reviews yet.