Simply choose your book(s) by clicking on Add to Basket then go to View Basket to complete the Checkout
Telephone Ordering Also Available Just Phone 0113 273 20 25
Phone Orders only between 0900 – 1700hrs GMT please. (Mon to Fri only).
We are happy to reserve books by telephone for seven days.
We try to ensure that all titles shown on-line are available, however, books are offered simultaneously from several points of sale and there is an inevitable delay between sale on one and deletion on another, also books sometime sell within hours of listing and will remain on the catalogue for a short period until next update therefore all orders are subject to availability.
We offer Four Easy Ways to Pay;
- MasterCard and Visa in checkout using Paypal
- MasterCard and Visa by telephone
- Sterling Cheques Drawn on a UK Bank payable to Charles Fedorowicz
IBAN transfers are also available on request just send me an email requesting details
If Ordering by Post PLEASE NOTE…
Please ensure that you include your name and address and please include details of the item you are ordering.
Please send Cheques/Postal Orders to the address shown on our Contact Us page. Books will be held pending payment clearance.
PayPal is a great way to pay online. Here are some reasons why:
- Protection – When you pay with PayPal you can get full protection for your purchases, at no extra cost.
- Privacy – Financial details are never shared between buyers and sellers, so your sensitive information is kept private.
- Speed – PayPal is a faster way to pay with your credit/debit card in a few clicks.
- You do not need to open a Paypal Account to make a credit/debit card payment through Paypal
- Payment is required in full prior to dispatch. All books are priced in Sterling – all payments are to be made in Sterling.
Despatch & Delivery
We take great pride in our packaging and use a specialist product to ensure that books arrive with the customer in the same condition they left us.
We endeavour to dispatch all orders within 48 working hours. Some orders will require a signature upon arrival at their destination.
Items purchased for delivery outside the UK and under £40 will be sent by Royal Mail Airmail which is a Non-Trackable service.
Please Note – If you require a Trackable Service for items under £40 there would be an extra charge dependant on what level of tracking you require. This service is only available on request by email
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please inform us immediately.
If we are unable to resolve the problem to your satisfaction then a refund will be given upon the return of the book.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 30 days of receipt.
Returned items should be returned in original packaging where possible, with any enclosed documentation.
We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 30 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty or not as described and a refund is made.
- Postage will only be refunded if the goods are faulty or not as described.
Book Condition Guide
We have described the condition of the books for sale as accurately as possible. If you follow the guidelines below we feel sure you will be happy with your purchase.
Fine – Pre Owned As New Condition
Very Good – In Very Good to Excellent Condition Bearing Only Slight Traces of Ownership
Good – General Wear With Minor Faults, Creases & Markings
Fair – Too Worn to be Collectable but Still Complete & Readable