The War In Pictures Complete Six Volumes
Published in six attractive volumes, this is a contemporary record of the Second World War with each volume covering an individual year. Illustrated with captions, this work contains a wealth of photographs plus some maps and drawings of every theatre of the war, along with precise dates at the top of each page. It covers events from the military, naval and air force perspectives giving a balanced and authoritative record of this vast-ranging global campaign. Later Edition, with many thousands of photographs and illustrations (many double- or full-page) in the text, and different coloured pictorial endpapers in each volume.
- Publisher Odhams Press, London; ca.1950
- Blind Stamped Burgundy Cloth Hardback, each volume 256 pp
- With many thousands of photographs and illustrations (many double- or full-page) in the text, and different coloured pictorial endpapers in each volume.
- Size 250 x 190mm, 5kg
Condition: Good – Slight Fading To Titles, Light Rubbing To Edges, No Inscriptions, Good Clean Collection
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund