3 Volumes Original Plays by W.S. Gilbert
A uniformly bound set of Gilbert's plays, First Series, Second Series, and Third Series. Sir William Schwenck Gilbert (1836 – 1911) was an English dramatist, librettist, poet and illustrator best known for his fourteen comic operas produced in collaboration with the composer Sir Arthur Sullivan, of which the most famous include H. M. S. Pinafore (Second Series), The Pirates of Penzance (Second Series) and one of the most frequently performed works in the history of musical theatre, The Mikado (Third Series).
- Publisher Chatto & Windus, London; 1922-1925
- Blue Leather Hardback With Gilt Title, Gilt Page Edges, 287, 338, 453pp
- Size 165 x 110mm, 750g
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Ex-Libris Labels, Owners Name, Good Copies
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund