The Golden Fleece by Robert Graves
Graves wrote The Golden Fleece between November 1943 and July 1944. This narrative represents something of a pinnacle to Graves' writing, coming about thirty years after the World War I experiences that had so thoroughly influenced his work. The Golden Fleece is the result both of his life-long immersion in Greek mythology and his own traumatic war experience. The result is a brilliant narrative.
- Folio Society Second Impression Impression No. 1157
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2004
- Green Cloth Hardback, 433 pp
- Illustrations by Grahame Baker plus maps
- Size 250 x 160mm, 1.6kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – The books you want…from sellers you can trust, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund