Golf Magazine’s Your Long Game
Instruction editors: Jimmy Demaret, Gene Sarazen, Peggy Kirk Bell. Hundreds of tips on how to save strokes with your woods and long irons by top pros.
- Publisher Harper & Row, New York, U.S.A.; 1964
- Quarter Green Cloth Hardback, 188 pp
- Contains black and white illustrations and photography.
- Size 245 x 165mm, 800g
Condition: Very Good – Slight Edgewear To Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.