Beardsley and his world by Brigid Brophy
In Aubrey Beardsley’s own sheer black and white world late Victorianism is stripped of its grossness, gaudiness and hypocrisy.
- Publisher Thames and Hudson, London; 1976
- Yellow Cloth Hardback, 128 pp
- Illustrated with b/w photographs and works by Beardsley
- Size 235 x 185mm, 750g
- ISBN 0 500 13057 4
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions,Very Good Copy
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.