The Rose Garden In Two Divisions by William Paul
A detailed account of the various practices adopted in the successful cultivation of this popular flower. Division 1. Embracing the history and poetry of the rose, the formation of the rosarium . Division 2. Containing an arrangement, in natural groups, of the most esteemed varieties of roses recognised and cultivated , with Index and Appendices. "The present edition of the Rose Garden has been most carefully and thoughtfully revised, and in part re-written. There are several new plates, many of them from paintings in oil by my daughter, Miss Florence Paul." 21 sumptuous color plates ( chromolithographs ) of roses in this important work on roses.
- Collectable Tenth Edition
- Publisher Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent & Co., London; 1903
- Green Cloth Hardback with Gilt Titles and Decoration, pp xiv, 382+advert
- With 21 chromolithographic plates, 21 full page b/w engravings and 80 b/w engravings in the text.
- Size 315 x 260mm, 2.8kg
Condition: Very Good – Slight Nick To Spine, Cracking To Hinges, No Inscriptions, No Foxing, Very Clean, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund