Essays In The Art Of Writing by Robert Louis Stevenson
In these essays, Stevenson gives advice on a variety of subjects, ranging from inspiration and direction to the technical methods of writing. He explains the basic tools of word choice, rhythm in verse and prose, plotting, and style, with a discussion of the morality of writing–the potential for good that literature has, and the responsibility of the writer to wisely use that power.
- Publisher Chatto & Windus, London; 1925
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 161pp
- Size 170 x 115mm, 300g
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Sun Fading To Covers, Previous Owners Name, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund