The Great Explorers edited by Robin Hanbury Tenison
In a series of penetrating biographies, 40 of the greatest explorers are described here, their lives revealed and their motives and passions examined, putting their great feats in context. Covers The Oceans, The Land, Rivers, Polar Ice, Deserts, Life on Earth and New Frontiers. with the relevant explorers in each section.
- Publisher Thames & Hudson, London; 2010
- Brown Cloth Hardback, 304 pp
- With colour and b/w illustrations
- Size 255 x 200mm, 1.5kg
- ISBN 978 0 500 25169 0
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.