Alexander Strachan Victorian Publisher by Patricia Thomas Srebrnik
A distinguished biography of this key figure in Victorian publishing that displays the precarious nature of the business in the context of contemporary religious controversies.
- Publisher The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, USA; 1986
- Brown Cloth Hardback, 269 pp
- Size 235 x 160mm, 750g
- ISBN 0 472 10072 6
Condition: Very Good – Good Unclipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund