The Dead Beat by Marilyn Johnson
A compelling history and guide to obituaries, a literary journey through recent history and a celebration of the unusual lives we didn’t appreciate until they were gone. Johnson investigates what makes the obit pages so interesting, finds the people who write about the dead and savours the most caustic and literate obits of all.
- Publisher, HarperCollins Publishers London; 2006
- Hardback, 244 pp
- Size 235 x 130 mm, 650g
- ISBN 0-06-075875-9
Condition: Good – Unclipped Dust Jacket, Previous Owners Inscription, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund