Shakespeare’s Life and World
Compiled and introduced by Katherine Duncan-Jones. The compiler has mingled “passages from Shakespeare’s own works with a wide variety of other material” in an “attempt to suggest the richness and diversity of Shakespeare’s worlds, worlds which were full of exuberance and mirth, yet also fragile and hazardous”. Biography of the life and times of Shakespeare, a wonderful evocation of the Elizabethan period.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 1202
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2004
- Quarter Brown Cloth Hardback, 308 pp
- Photographs and reproduction documents
- Size 260 x 190mm, 1.7kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.