Michelangelo by Howard Hibbard
This is the seminal account of the life and works of the great Renaissance Man, Michelangelo. This superb book was first published in the USA in 1974 by Harper & Row Publishers and in the UK by Allen Lane in 1975. A second edition containing all the corrections and additions made by the author since publication was published in 1985 by Harper & Row and Penguin Books. The text of this edition follows that of the second edition with minor emendations and is published by arrangement with Penguin Books Ltd and The Perseus Books Group.
- Folio Society First Impression
- Publisher Folio Society, London;
- Three Quarter Brown Cloth Hardback, 278 pp
- Numerous colour and black & white illustrations
- Size 290 x 200mm, 2.5kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund