Diana Mosley by Ann de Courcy
She was the most beautiful and cleverest of the six Mitford sisters; married Bryan Guinness of the brewing dynasty; left him for the fascist leader, Oswald Mosely; met the new German leader, Adolph Hitler and married Mosley in Goebbels' drawing room; refused to believe in the reality of the Holocaust; was arrested in England while breast-feeding her 11-week-old baby, and detained for three-and-a-half years. This is an engaging, well-researched portrait of an extraordinary individual in the 1930s-40s world of political extremism. A superb biography written with unprecedented access to the subject's private papers.
- Publisher Chatto & Windus, London; 2003
- Grey Cloth Hardback, 432 pp
- With 24 Pages of B/W Photographs
- Size 240 x 160mm, 1kg
- ISBN 1 8561 9242 3
Condition: Very Good – Good Unclipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund