Marvels and Magic British Myths & Legends
Volume I of The 3 Volume British Myths & Legends collection selected from ancient and medieval sources. Contains: The Origins; The Early History of Britain & Marvels and Magic.
- Folio Society Sixth Printing Part of No. 954
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2004
- Quarter Maroon Cloth Hardback, 191 pp
- Illustrations by John Vernon
- Size 225 x 145mm, 650g
Condition: Very Good – No Slipcase, Single Part of Three Volume Set, No Inscriptions, Book Is A Fine Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund