Harewood House by Mary Mauchline
The history and architecture of Harewood House in Yorkshire, home of the Lascelles family. The house was built in the 1750s, it is architecturally important as a transition between late Palladianism and Neo-Classicism.
- Publisher David & Charles, London; 1974
- Green Cloth Hardback, 195 pp
- Contains 22 B/W plates and 9 Line Drawings
- Size 220x145mm, 650g
- ISBN 0 7153 6416 2
Condition: Very Good – Price Clipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund