Village Yorkshire by Maurice Colbeck
A Pilgrimage Through History and the Broad Acres. Scores of villages are traversed by Colbeck in this, his record of a unique Yorkshire heritage 'too rich to lose, too rare to spoil'. The journey is a sweeping panorama of Yorkshire life and history, viewed through the deep loyalties, humour and warmth of village life.
- Publisher B T Batsford Ltd, London; 1987
- Burgundy Cloth Hardback, 160 pp
- Contains 34 illustrations.
- Size 240 x 160mm, 675g
- ISBN 0 7134 5032 0
Condition: Very Good – Good Clipped DJ, No Inscriptions, Very Good Clean Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund