A Town Like Alice by Nevil Shute
A young Englishwoman after serving as a prisoner of World War II in Malaya emigrates to Australia to be with a former fellow prisoner and romantic interest, where she attempts, by investing her substantial financial inheritance, to generate economic prosperity in a small outback community, to turn it into “a town like Alice” i.e. Alice Springs.
- Publisher Edito-Service, Geneva; [
- Red Faux Leather Hardback, 311 pp
- Original Illustrations by Geoffrey Plant
- Size 205 x 125mm, 650g
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.