A Colt From The Heather Christabel R Coleridge
A Colt From The Heather by Christabel Rose Coleridge (1843 – 1921), a granddaughter of the famous poet, Samuel Coleridge, was an English novelist who also edited girls' magazines, sometimes in collaboration with the writer Charlotte Yonge.
- Publisher SPCK, London; Undated c.1896
- Decorated Beige Cloth Hardback, pp
- Contains One Frontis Illustration
- Size 190 x 103mm, 750g
Condition: Fair – No Dust Jacket, Remains Of Presentation Label Inside Front Cover, Stain To Title Page, Tearing To Pages 95-98 Text Unaffected, Acceptable Reading Copy
Find More Antiquarian Books at Antiquarian Books
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund