The Second World War and its Aftermath 1939-1948 by A J P Taylor
Military historian Len Deighton called The Second World War and its Aftermath ‘a masterpiece’. From the major campaigns in the East and West – the Blitzkrieg, the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbourand America’s entry into the fray – to detailed portraits of the five ‘War Lords’ – Mussolini, Hitler, Churchill, Stalin and Roosevelt – who governed the course of the conflict, Taylor’s account is always eye-opening.
- Folio Society Third Printing
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2009
- Black Cloth Hardback, 363 pp
- Illustrated in b/w
- Size 250 x 160mm, 1.3kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.