The Memoir Of Marco Parenti by Mark Phillips
A vivid description of the domestic and political life of a Florentine patrician & silk merchant produced by reference to Marco Parenti's recently discovered private letters, diaries and his memoir. Includes: an account of the uprising against the Medici in Florence; a family chronicle and account books, his correspondence with his in-laws, the Strozzi family who had been exiled to Naples.
- First UK Edition
- Publisher, Heinemann London; 1989
- Hardback, 283 pp
- Size 225 x 143 mm, 0.65 kg
- ISBN 0-434-58814-8
Condition: Very Good – Good Unclipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund