A Pagan Place by Edna O’Brien
In a diary-like stream of image, impression, experience and bitter fact of life, Edna O’Brien catalogues the mundane but almost delicious agony of the poor Irish child confronted at every turn with abundant opportunities for a sensational, scandalous and steadfast descent into eternal fire and damnation. Returning to the place of her childhood, yet rejecting the claim both of sentimentality and neurosis, Edna O’Brien has recreated the life of the Ireland she defines and celebrates as ‘A Pagan Place’.
- Heron Books Collector’s Edition
- Publisher Heron Books, London; 19704
- Hardback, 223 pp
- Size 200 x 130mm, 550g
Condition: Very Good –No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.