The Venetian Empire A Sea Voyage by Jan Morris
A history of the Venetian empire, constructed as a sea voyage around the Mediterranean and Black Sea from the fall of Constantinople to 1794.
- Publisher Faber and Faber, London; 1980
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 192 pp
- With colour and b/w illustrations
- Size 2850 x 200mm, 1kg
- ISBN 0 571 09936 X
Condition: Very Good – Unclipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.