The Lifted Veil Women’s 19th Century Stories
Contains short stories from the noted women writers: Austen, Bronte, Gaskell, May Alcott, Eliot, Wharton, Shelley and more.
- Folio Society Second Edition No. 1221
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2006
- Illustrated Red Cloth Hardback, 498 pp
- With Illustrations by Peter Suart
- Size 250 x 175mm, 1.8kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.