The Desolate Antarctic by Admiral Lord Mountevans
Stories of adventures to the South Pole – the earliest visitors, the whales, seals and penguins, the Antarctic birds, Roald Admundsen, modern exploration visits, Admiral Byrd, as well as the author's own experiences in the Antarctic.
- Publisher Travel Book Club, London; 1949
- Green Cloth Hardback, 172 pp
- Maps to endpapers and illustrated with b/w photographs
- Size 220 x 140mm, 500g
Condition: Good – Previous Owners Name, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund