Tales by Leo Tolstoy
The very first Folio Society publication. Six stories with translations by Louise and Aylmer Maude. The Raid; Two Hussars; Three Deaths; Polikushka; The Death of Ivan Ilyitch; Two Old Men
- Folio Society First Impression No. 1
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1947
- Quarter Black Cloth with Red Cloth Boards Hardback, 280 pp
- llustrations by Elizabeth Macfadyen.
- Size 250 x 155mm, 900g
Condition: Good – Dust Jacket Combination from Two, Previous Owners Signature Dennis Healey, Slight Staining To Five Pages, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.