The Diary of a Country Parson by Rev James Woodforde
A splendid account of Norfolk country life in the 19th century.
- Folio Society First Edition No. 723
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1992
- Quarter Navy Buckram with Marbled Paper Sides Hardback, 445 pp
- Engravings by Ian Stephens
- Size 200 x 140mm, 1kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund