Portraits of Poets
Edited by Sebastian Barker. A selection of portraits of poets born in the first forty years of the century (1897-1939), writing and publishing in Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England. Black cloth boards, gilt title to spine and pictorial online to front.
- Folio Society First Impression No.581.7
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1986
- Black cloth boards, 127 pp
- With b/w photos
- Size 310 x 230 mm, 1.2kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.