Laxdaela Saga, (or The Saga of the People of Laxardalr) is one of the Icelanders; sagas. Written in the 13th century, it tells of people in the Breioafjorour area of Iceland from the late 9th century to the early 11th century. The saga particularly focuses on a love triangle between Guorun Osvifrsdottir, Kjartan Olafsson and Bolli Thorleiksson. Kjartan and Bolli grow up together as close friends but the love they both have for Guoron causes enmity between them and, in the end, their deaths. Translated & Introduced by Magnus Magnusson & Hermann Palsson
- Folio Society First Edition No. 389
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1975
- Quarter Black Leather with Marbled Paper Sides Hardback, 256 pp
- Woodcuts by Peter Pendrey
- Size 225 x 135mm, 800g
Condition: Good – Wear to Slipcase, Wear to Book Cover and Title page
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund