A History of the English-Speaking Peoples by Winston S. Churchill
Churchill makes the reader understand how the societies of the English-speaking peoples, their institutions and their language have evolved over a course of almost two thousand years.
- Volume 1: The Birth of Britain;
- Volume 2: The New World;
- Volume 3: The Age of Revolution;
- Volume 4: The Great Democracies
- Folio Society First Impression No. 1133
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2003
- Maroon Cloth Hardback, 445, 366, 352 & 347pp
- Colour and monochrome plates plus maps.
- Size 250 x 180mm, 5kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.