Fermat’s Last Theorem by Simon Singh
The Story of a Riddle That Confounded the World’s Greatest Minds for 358 Years. “On 23 June 1993, a rapt audience gathered in the main auditorium of the Isaac Newton Institute in Cambridge, packed the corridors outside and peered through the window. Word had gone around that a British mathematician called Andrew Wiles was going to demonstrate a proof for the most famous problem in mathematics: Fermat’s Last Theorem. To stunned silence and then deafening applause, Wiles did just that. Though his work contained a flaw that would take a further two years to correct, he had finally solved a conundrum that had defeated mathematicians for over 350 years.”
- Folio Society First Impression
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2011
- Quarter Blue Cloth Hardback, 239 pp
- Illustrated with a b/w frontispiece and 16 color and b/w plates
- Size 245 x 165mm, 1kg
Condition: Brand New – Still In Original Unopened Cellophane Wrap
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.