Elizabeth David Summer, Mediterranean, & Italian Cookbooks
Elizabeth David’s influence on our culinary tastes and attitudes was nothing short of revolutionary, bringing the warmth, aromas and tastes of the Mediterranean into Britain’s bleak post-war kitchen.
Summer Cooking, First Impression 2009
A Book of Mediterranean Food, Fifth Printing 2008
Italian Food, Fourth Printing 2008
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2009
- Quarter Cloth with Printed Paper Sides Hardback, 258, 265, 298 pp
- Each volume has frontispiece and 8 full-page watercolour illustrations by Sophie MacCarthy
- Size 255 x 185mm, 3.5kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copies
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.