Cobbett’s America & Cobbett’s England
Cobbett’s America – A Selection from William Cobbett’s writings, edited with an introduction by J E Morpurgo, including his adventures in Canada, in Philadelphia as a journalist, his comments on the War of 1812, his residence on Long Island, and his reflections on America Remembered. Map of British North America in 1802 to endpapers.
Cobbett’s England – A Selection from William Cobbett’s writings, edited with an introduction John Derry, giving a view of Cobbett the man, Cobbett and his contemporaries, Cobbett the Parliamentary Reformer, Cobbett and the changing face of England.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 549, 255
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1985 & 1968
- Three Quarter Blue Cloth Hardback, 246, 276pp
- Contemporary Prints and Portraits & Engravings by James Gilray
- Size 230 x 145mm, 1.6kg
Condition: Near Fine, Two Fine Slipcases, America is A Fine Copy, England is a Very Good Copy with Fading To The Spine
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund