Childrens Bible Stories
This beautifully illustrated book brings together all the best loved stories from the Old and New Testaments, in an all enchanting collection that will appeal to readers of all ages. The classic text, first published in 1964, is closely based on the King James Bible, capturing the beauty of its prose and poetry. Here are the tales every child should know, including the marvels of the Garden of Eden, the Tower of Babel, the adventures of Joseph and his brothers and the perils of Daniel in the lion’s den, as well as the life of Jesus from the Nativity to the Ressurrection.
- Folio Society First Impression
- Publisher Folio Society, London;
- Pale Brown Buckram Hardback, 404 pp
- Illustrations by Peter Malone
- Size 250 x 190 mm, 1.6 kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.