Capital Caricatures: A Selection of Etchings by John Kay by Shiela Szatkowski
Edinburgh at the end of the eighteenth century was a city teeming with life – eminent doctors and scientists, lawyers and clerics, ladies of fashion and their admirers, soldiers and merchants, murderers and criminals. John Kay was an etcher who recorded the living face of the city in hundreds of portraits, providing an engaging and unparalleled chronicle of Edinburgh life and people during this fascinating period.
This book is from my recently purchased Gilmore Collection containing many superb books on Scottish History, Topography and Culture.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full catalogue.
- Publisher Birlinn Ltd., Edinburgh; 2007
- Black Cloth Hardback, 218pp
- With 100 b/w illustrations
- Size 205 x 150mm, 800g
- ISBN: 978 1 84158 658 8
Condition: Very Good – Very Good Unclipped Dust Jacket, Owners Bookplate, Small Inscription, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund