And No Quarter by Maurice Walsh
Being the chronicle of the Wars of Montrose as seen by Martin Somers, adjutant of women in O'Cahan's Regiment.
This book is from my recently purchased Gilmore Collection containing many superb books on Scottish History, Topography and Culture.
Please email email@example.com for a full catalogue.
- Publisher W & R Chambers Ltd., London; 1949
- Red Cloth Hardback, 317 pp
- Size 190 x 125mm, 450g
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund