A Wizard of Earthsea Ursula K Le Guin
A true great of the fantasy genre, the first book in the Earthsea series brims over with danger and wild magic. In his introduction acclaimed author and fantasy fan David Mitchell describes Ged, the young hero at the heart of this beloved fantasy story, as ’by far the most relatable to, and the least derivative wizard’, and talks of the striking originality of Le Guin’s world, an archipelago filled with bustling humanity and a solid lack of whimsy.
Endpapers feature a map drawn by Martin Sanders based on an original by the author.
- Folio Society First Impression
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2015
- Brown Cloth Hardback, 206 pp
- Illustrated by David Lupton
- Size 240 x 155mm, 900g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.