A Tour Through the Whole Island of Great Britain by Daniel Defoe
Uses the original Defoe text illustrated with stunning copies of18th century paintings, engravings etc of the places visited and written about by Defoe. Based on the Yale abridged edition of 1991.
- Folio Society First Edition No. 1282
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2006
- Quarter Black with Green Cloth Sides Hardback, 524 pp
- With paintings, maps, prints and documents
- Size 260 x 190mm, 2.4kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.