A Short Walk From The Temple by Stanley Jackson
Illustrated from the author’s album, this book is crammed with lively stories, always engagingly frank, about people as stimulating and disparate as Compton Mackenzie, Gigli, Hemingway, the Duke of Windsor, Randolph Churchill and Ingrid Bergman. This is an entertaining inside story told with professional skill and an always welcome touch of irony.
- Publisher Michael Joseph, London; 1970
- Grey Cloth Hardback, 215 pp
- With Frontispiece and 14 B/W Illustrations
- Size 220 x 145mm, 600g
Condition: Very Good – Good Clipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund