The Young Visiters by Daisy Ashford
The Young Visiters or Mr Salteenas Plan. Written by Ashford when she was 9 in 1890, it was a publishing phenomenon of its day. This book generated a literary buzz in London, primarily due to the young age of its author and the enthusiastic support of J. M. Barrie.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 92
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1956
- Quarter Brown Cloth with Printed Paper Sides Hardback, 78 pp
- Illustrations by Diana Brough and hand coloured by ‘pochoir’ by Maud Johnson.
- Size 205 x 140mm, 500g
Condition: Good – No Slipcase, Previous Owners Name, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.