York by John Harvey
A history, and a tour of historic York. John Harvey uses this book to analyse the particular elements out of which the mood created by 'York' is made up.
- Publisher Batsford, London; 1975
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 192 pp
- With 37 Illustrations and 5 Maps
- Size 220 x 145mm, 650g
- ISBN 0 7134 2993 3
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund