Winston Churchill by Michael Wolff
The Nobel Prize in Literature 1953 was awarded to Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill “for his mastery of historical and biographical description as well as for brilliant oratory in defending exalted human values.” Winston Churchill, one of the 20th century’s most prominent statesmen, also left behind a large body of writing. His works include an autobiography in which he describes his adventurous years as an officer and war correspondent, a comprehensive biography of his ancestor, the first Duke of Marlborough, and a multivolume work about the First and Second World Wars. The books are characterized by colourful narration but also by objectivity. Winston Churchill’s magnificent and epoch-making speeches during World War II also belong to his most important written works.
- The Great Nobel Prizes Series
- Publisher Heron Books, London; 1970
- Maroon Faux Leather Boards With Black Spine Hardback, 320 pp
- With b/w illustrations throughout
- Size 205x125mm, 700g
Condition: Very Good – Previous Owners Name, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.