William The Conqueror by David C Douglas
This book began its life as a series of lectures delivered by Douglas in 1963 as Ford Lecturer to the University of Oxford. The result of Douglas’s labours is a wide-ranging panorama of an age on a scale worthy of the cruel savagery and simplistic piety of a man who was to leave virtually nothing as he found it. The second volume in The Folio Kings and Queens of Britain series
- Folio Society First Impression No. 1173
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2004
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 452 pp
- Contemporary manuscripts, paintings, artefacts, buildings plus maps.
- Size 250 x 160mm, 1.8kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.