William Dampier – Buccaneer Explorer
William Dampier, born in 1651 in Somerset, was an all-round sailor, privateer, and researcher. He was the first Englishman to map parts of Australia and New Zealand, and to sail around the world three times. His descriptions of flora and fauna are colourful and numerous.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 775
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1994
- Printed Brown Cloth Hardback, 268 pp
- Contemporary portraits and paintings
- Size 250 x 160mm, 1.1kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.