White’s 1853 Leeds & Clothing Districts of Yorkshire by William White
A reprint of the 1853 original. White's 1853 Leeds and the Clothing Districts of Yorkshire: a Reprint of the 1853 Issue of Directory and Gazetteer of Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Wakefield and the Whole of the Clothing Districts of Yorkshire
- Publisher David and Charles Reprints, Newton Abbot, Devon; 1969
- Red Cloth Hardback, 720 pp +132 pp Adverts
- Size 220 x 145mm, 1.9kg
Condition: Very Good – Unclipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.