War and Peace Limited Edition by Leo Tolstoy
Pristine Folio Society edition of Tolstoy’s epic novel of Napoleonic-era Russia, using 1957 translation from the Russian by Rosemary Edmonds with Introduction by same. Third reprint of 1971 FS edition, numbered 1661 in a limited single-volume edition of 1750. Superbly bound in wassa goatskin by Real Lachenmaier of Germany and presented in black, gold-titled hinge case with 12-page booklet “What is War and Peace?” by John Bayley, both fine.
- Folio Society Limited Edition No. 1303 of 1750
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2006
- Brown Wassa Goatskin Hardback, 1440 pp
- Illustrations by Feliks Topolski.
- Size 240 x 160mm, 4kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.