Villages of Britain by Clive Aslet
The Five Hundred Villages That Made the Countryside. Villages of Britain is the history of the countryside, told through five hundred of its most noteworthy settlements. many of Britain’s villages are known for their loveliness, but their role in shaping the nation over the centuries is relatively untold, drowned out by the metropolitan bias of history.
- Publisher Bloomsbury Publishing, London; 2010
- Grey Cloth Hardback, 658 pp
- With colour illustrations
- Size 240 x 160mm, 1.4kg
- ISBN 9780747588726
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.